When you are a pet owner, sometimes meeting their basic needs are not enough. As special as pets are to our daily life, we should make a conscious effort to treat them every once in a while.
That is why we have gathered a list of the best luxury pet products in 2019. From car accessories to toys, there is something on this list that can help you build a stronger relationship with your pets.
Our Top Pick
The Furbo Dog Camera & Treat Dispenser is a great way to keep an eye on your pets throughout the day and make sure they never feel alone. Not only does the Furbo remotely dispense treats, it also allows you to keep an eye on your house via motion-triggered security alerts. Moreover, it is a great way to track your dog’s behaviour and see what ways you can make them more comfortable when you leave them alone. (View On Amazon)
|Picture||Product name||Feature 1(Weight)||Feature 2(Dimensions)||Link|
|K&H Pet Bucket Booster Seat||3 pounds||Small: 14.5” x 20” inchesLarge: 14.5” x 24” inches||View On Amazon|
|Furbo Dog Camera & Treat Dispenser||2.09 pounds||5.9 x 4.7 x 8.9 inches||View On Amazon|
|Enchanted Home Pet Snuggle Sofa Bed||10.2 pounds||17 x 11 x 7 inches (varies with design)||View On Amazon|
|Trixie Dog Activity Flip Board||1.19 pounds||9 x 9 x1 inches||View On Amazon|
|Pet Gear No-Zip Pet Stroller||32 pounds||30 x 13 x 22 inches||View On Amazon|
The K&H Bucket Booster seat provides a better car seating arrangement for your pet that not only keeps them safe but also gives them a better view out the window. This way you can have a 100% distraction free driving experience whenever your pet is in the car.
This pet booster seat 600-denier fabric exterior and a plush fleece interior for maximum comfort. The unique shape of this booster seat allows it to fit in the front and back seat of your car. For extra security, the seat can be buckled into the car using a hidden pocket underneath the seat cushion. Moreover, the front of the booster seat is contoured downward, so your pet has an easier time disembarking.
You can find this booster seat in two colors and two sizes, small or large. Each size also comes with seat buckles to connect to your dog’s harness to ensure they stay in the seat.
Pros & Cons
- It is a more comfortable way to keep your pet restrained during car rides.
- The booster seat is made out of sturdy foam.
- It is very secure–no slipping or sliding.
- The color of the seat blends in well with any car.
- Some users debate the overall safety of the booster seat.
- The restraints in the booster seats are flimsy.
If you have a hard time leaving your dog home by themselves during your workday, you can still spend time with them via the Furbo Dog Camera and Treat Dispenser.
Using the free Furbo app for iOS and Android, you can remotely toss treats to your dog. Additionally, the high-resolution camera can livestream monitor your pet for 24 hours and give you real-time alerts. It can let you know if your dog is jumping on furniture or getting into the trash can.
There is also an adjustable barking alert to tell you when your dog is getting to loud and allows you to talk to your dog to calm them. Additionally, highlights of your dog’s day will be saved as 60-second snippets to your app.
Pros & Cons:
- It is a great way to stay connected to your dog’s activities when you are not home.
- It is also a great security measure for your house.
- The look of the Furbo is very modern.
- The camera of the Furbo has a wide view.
- The Furbo sends you a variety of motion-triggered alerts.
- The Furbo only accommodates treats that have a 0.4-inch diameter.
- The Wifi connection can be a troublesome.
- There is a limit to the amount of treats you can dispense.
Pets love to jump up on the couch and snuggle with their owners. However, if you do not like your pets on the furniture or if you just want to give them an extra treat, try giving them their own personal couch. The Enchanted Home Pet Snuggle Sofa Bed features all the classic upholstery of a real couch.
The sofa bed utilizes two-inch legs to elevate the bed off the ground. This ensures that your pet is protected against any drafts. Additionally, it features a firm, but cosy foam cushion. An added pocket allows you to also use the sofa bed as a storage space for your dogs’ toys and bones.
Lastly, for your own ease, the cover can be removed and easily washed. Enchanted Home has a variety of styles that accomodate different dog sleeping styles. So be sure to check that out before you purchase one of these sofa beds.
Pros & Cons
- The make of the couch is durable and comfortable.
- The stitching is sturdy.
- The arms of the couch provide great places for your dogs to burrow and cuddle.
- The fabric is soft and stylish.
- Some users found the cushion to be super stuffed and not comfortable.
- Sizing is on the smaller size.
Dogs and cats are active, playful creatures who need stimulation. Engage their attention and curiosity with a Trixie Dog Activity Flip Board. This board game can challenge your pet over and over again and strengthen them mentally.
The game works by hiding treats under a series compartment. When your dog correctly opens, slides or flips open a compartment, they are rewards by one of their favorite treats. The various compartment styles make this toy that will never get boring for your pet. You can increase difficulty by changing up your treat placement pattern.
If you have trouble thinking up new challenges, the flip board comes with a booklet full of tips and tricks on how to challenge your dog. The toy also has a no-slip rubber rim to stop the toy from being pushed around or flipped over. It is also dishwasher safe for easy maintenance.
Pros & Cons:
- There is a variety of compartments that allow you to make up a wide variety of challenges.
- While it is made out of plastic, it is well-made and can withstand a lot of interactivity.
- Thought-provoking toys can destress pets.
- It keeps your pets engaged for long periods of time.
- The grooves of the sliding doors can catch your dog’s paw and can get stuck with food.
- Not really a toy for big dogs.
The Pet Gear No-Zip Pet Stroller is a great way to take your dog outside without having to walk them. This relates specifically to dogs who are older with arthritis and joint pains. As such, a pet stroller is a great way to go.
The Pet Gear No-Zip is one of the most innovative pet strollers out there because it forgoes the traditional zipper closure for an easy-locking latch. This means you can easily access your pet without fussing with zippers. It also means your dog can’t scratch through the zipper and escape. The front of the stroller has a panoramic view window, so your dog has the best views possible.
This particular pet stroller also comes with Air Ride tires. These are the types of tires that work well on hiking trails or on long walks because they provide your pet with an effortless ride rather than a bumpy one.
Pros & Cons
- The stroller’s assembly is super easy.
- It has large undercarriage storage.
- It provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- The no-zipper feature makes closing the stroller quick and easy.
- The height of the stroller is tall for people shorter than 5’5.
- When it folds up, it can take up a lot of space.
- Some users have had issues with the front wheel coming off.
Pets are part of the family, and they should be treated as such. Any of the products listed above could bring a new sense of excitement to your pets’ life. Not to mention, it will remind them how much you love them.
So on your next payday, take a minute to treat your pet with something that they might like. We hope this article was helpful to you. If you have and questions or suggestions, please let us know!